Registrato: 24/06/19 10:13
|Directing a voice-over talent you've hired to read a spot for , say, dog food is pretty much the same as directing a great actor in a scene in a major film production. Well, almost the same. Go with me here.
It's all about action. The end result of the performers action in both situations is a reaction from the audience. A successful performance in the dog food commercial gets the listener to buy the product. The well-acted movie gets the viewer to buy into the world it creates. Independent filmmaker, Steve Pak, writes: " goal is to tell a story dramatically rather than didactically , which means characters do things rather than explain things."
To get listeners to buy your product or service, you need to get the voice actor to actually do something with the copy, not think about what they're doing with the copy. Mr. Pak observes: "The challenge for directors is to stop talking about results and start talking about process." In other words, it's what happens during the journey, not just arriving at the destination , that's most important to the story.
Mr. Pak's key to talking about process is the use of action verbs, not adjectives. How does this work with a piece of commercial copy? Let's take our example of dog food. We'll call our brand "Stinkalicious." It's a wet, canned food. Now, Stinkalicious' unique selling proposition is that it only stinks to dogs! Yes, when you open a can of new , genetically altered Stinkalicious dog food, only your dog can smell the disgusting aromas that always appeal best to dogs. It's these non-aromatic aromas that cause Rover to come a-running.
Next, let's say your research into the most effective copy approach leads you to a discovery: people don't find stinky things humorous. Surprisingly, the best choice is straight copy, delivered with an authoritative demeanor , written to convey the sense of relief from stinkiness the purchaser feels every time he or she opens a can of Stinkalicious.
Now here's where action verbs come into your direction to the voice talent. Instead of saying to the actor, "When you get to the line about relief from stinkiness be happy that people will be relieved," say, "When you get to that line, convince , Jane, the listener, to really agree with you." By using action verbs instead of adjectives, the voice actor doesn't have to think, "Now I'm supposed to be getting happy." Instead , the talent can concentrate completely on actually convincing the listener of the happiness to be found with stink-free Stinkalicious. That's motivation and that's what the talent needs to make a piece of copy come alive and be persuasive.
In the words of Steve Pak, "Action verbs lead to specific action through which actors discover and experience emotions -- resulting in compelling performances." Not just in feature films, but voiceovers, too.
The power to change your life is all in your mind. You can achieve power over all the problems and circumstances you may face in life and gain success in everything you do. And the only thing you need to achieve this is even available for free.
Gaining control over your mind will allow you to control your thoughts and the habits and actions that come from them. If your mind invites the positives in, then your habits and actions will be such that they also work to bring about the good things in your life. The key to controlling the mind lies in subliminal messages.
Subliminal messaging is the practice of conditioning and training the mind using hidden or coded messages that passes under the threshold of consciousness and goes straight to the subconscious. This is why these messages , which become thoughts and ideas, have more power and influence over habits and actions; once they get to the subconscious, they become embedded and will not be removed. All they need is a little reinforcement and they can have a great influence over your real life.
The best part of the news is that subliminal messages are now available for free. A lot of companies have started offering subliminal messages specifically designed to help deal with specific problem areas. Some people need subliminal persuasion to quit smoking, while some need it to gain confidence. Now, you can avail of them for free.
You can avail of free subliminal programs or software that allow you to create your own messages and free readymade messages as well.
Where exactly can you get them?
1. Go Online. The only way to find these free subliminal messaging products is by connecting to the Internet. This is not surprising; after all , almost everything people nowadays need can be easily accessed online.
2. Choose a sharing website. There are many websites that host content contributed by its members. The content is often compressed into a form that's easy to distribute online. These are called torrents.
3. Search for subliminal torrent. Make a quick search for subliminal torrent that you can download. You can choose from the wide range of results you will receive. Choose the torrents that contain the free subliminal messages that you can make use of for your personal development goals.
4. Install a torrent downloading application. Look for an application that is specifically designed to download and extract the contents of a torrent into your computer. Such applications are available for free and can be easily installed into your computer in just a few minutes. Once installed, open the torrent file you downloaded and the application will automatically start the download.
5. Train your mind with free subliminal messages. When done, look for the destination of the downloaded file and start discovering the power that lies within your own mind. Whatever form you download, whether you got the messages in musicaudio form or filmvideo form, listen to it or watch it regularly. The positive thoughts brought by the subliminal messages in your mind need reinfo.